Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service are actively looking for volunteers to join our developing programme and help make a difference to our communities of Merseyside.
Your role as a volunteer will include:
- Attendance at community fun days, fetes and public events to engage with members of the community and to promote MF&RS and the services we offer.
- Assisting with community reassurance campaigns.
- Participating in leaflet drops and providing safety information on home fire safety / Arson reduction
- Assisting and supporting our Princes Trust Team leaders with the delivery of training to young adults currently engaged on Princes Trust programme.
- Seasonal work leading up to Halloween/Bonfire period to offer support to key members of staff to make communities safer.
We are looking for people who:
- Are reliable
- Can contribute a few hours a week
- Love a challenge
- Want to give something back
What will you get in return?
- Satisfaction of knowing you have helped communities of Merseyside stay safer
- Key training for the role
- Evidence for your CV
- Meet likeminded people
- Improved communication and interpersonal skills
- Reimbursement of travel / out of pocket expenses
If you are interested in applying for a volunteer position within MF&RS , please contact us at email@example.com for more information