*Southport based F/T and P/T opportunities available*
This is an opportunity to join All About Family, an ambitious established publishing company and to develop your career in tandem with the company.
We produce niche local, regional and national magazines that have unique distribution methods.
As well as magazines, we also manage a very large festival so although we are looking for people to primarily to work on the magazines we also have opportunities to work with our festival team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an effective communicator with strong customer service skills. You will demonstrate a willingness to learn and desire to become part of this friendly, efficient team.
• Outgoing personality
• Can withstand rejection
• Can-do attitude
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Dropbox
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Experience desired but not essential as full training will be supplied
• Call prospective clients to sell advertising space within the set magazine
• Design adverts for clients
• Meet targets for magazines through selling advertising space within magazines
• Contact national and worldwide businesses by telephone to promote an industry leading magazine
• Explain the product or service to potential customers
• Deliver sales pitch to the customer
• Adjust sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
• Provide pricing details
• Handle customer questions
• Obtain customer information including names and addresses
• Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
• Receive orders over the telephone
• Input order details into the computer system
• Record customer details and details of transactions
• Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including the internet and purchased lists
• Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
• Genuine opportunity and encouragement to build your skills and career within the media industry
• Class-leading training and development in a supportive and dynamic environment
• Very competitive rate of pay PLUS Commission
• 6-monthly pay rise reviews
For more information, please call 01704 531888 or email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.